Tuesday, September 17, 2019

AN AMANDA BLAKE THRILLER BOOK 3

Hidden

An Amanda Blake Thriller 

Book 3


I'm nearing the end of my journey writing this thriller. I had hoped to have it finished by now but I went overseas for 6 weeks to Europe earlier this year, and it took longer than I planned to get back into the story. 

I have a soft spot for Amanda. I've been inside her head for three books now and she's a little impulsive, strong-willed and easily taken in by a kind word as she grew up with parents that were cold and unfeeling.

I read a lot and some of it sticks. I'd been reading an article in a newspaper about a cult and what awful things were done to the members. I've incorporated this in the story.

Hidden is going to launch early next year if all goes to plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment