Monday, May 10, 2021

New detective mystery -

 Hi 

I'm busy writing a new nine book detective series. It's set in the UK. Let me introduce Kat Snowden to you. She's feisty and hard working. She loves a challenge, is divorced and has a teenage daughter. She's not much of a cook and finds it hard to throw things away. She moves to Casterton-on-Sea after a losing her partner in a terrible fire while on the job. 



Kat Snowden, the woman who refuses to back down. She'll do anything to find the killer even if it puts her life in danger. 

Detectives in the UK don't carry guns so I had to do a rethink to ensure the story is true to the way the UK police force conduct their investigations. I even had help from a UK detective. Many thanks to him, I hope I've got it right. If not, then it's my mistake.

If you want to be notified when the first book in the Kat Snowden, Nine Lives series comes out, please click on this link... https://www.subscribepage.com/v9y9p3

Cheers

O.

No comments:

Post a Comment